DO YOU SPEAK DIGITAL?
You should! 10 years ago, the in-demand technical skillset employers expected was knowledge of working with basic document, spreadsheet and presentation software. 20 years ago, knowing how to use a computer would set you apart. 30 years prior to that, typing was the hot new skill everyone was looking to acquire.
What about today?
As the Internet became the staple of our everyday life, being digitally savvy has become the new necessity. Making and editing websites, creating blog pages, being able to edit photos, manage social media channels and run basic marketing campaigns will give you the professional edge that will propel you to the next level.
What are today’s cutting edge tools?
- WordPress. Build a sleek and beautiful website or blog + learn how to edit, update and modify it.
- HTML & CSS. Make your website look more impressive and stand out.
- Content Strategy & SEO. Develop a content strategy that will make your website appear on page 1 in Google search without spending any money on ads.
- Visual Media Storytelling. A picture is worth a thousand words; make it worth a million by learning how to use imagery in a way that tells your brand story in a consistent yet compelling way.
- Google & Social Media Analytics. Monitor how your website is doing in performance, ranking, numbers of visitors and potential leads.
- YouTube. Learn what makes a video go viral and use the world’s second most popular search engine to promote your product or service.
- Social Media Marketing. Leverage Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to build a following and to convert fans into paying customers!