Web Development Bootcamp
Seven million job openings in 2015 were in occupations that required coding skills. Programming jobs overall are growing 12% faster than the market average.
It is no secret that the modern world runs on code. By 2019, there will be more than 182,000 jobs involving at least basic programming skills that will go unfilled in Canada. Aside from the high demand for cutting-edge skills that are used daily in the digital world, knowing the fundamentals of modern programming skills helps empower entrepreneurial mindsets in a real way.
Les Labs is the only school of its kind which is thoroughly and directly linked to the job market. Through our parent company Pronexia Inc., we understand the realities of personal and professional development, and aim to share years of knowledge with you. While most coding schools are run by pure technologists, we know that getting a job is much more than knowing how to code; we understand marketing, personal branding, and what employers really look for.
We won’t simply prepare you for a job; we’ll prepare you for a career.
This is a bootcamp-style, immersive in-person course which teaches the fundamentals of web development. No previous knowledge/experience in programming? No problem: our course is designed to teach the fundamentals to anyone, regardless of age, background, or technical aptitude.
What You Can Expect:
- To learn how to build cutting-edge websites and applications in 8 weeks.
- Not just theory but hands-on web development practice and training.
- Instructors who are world-class professionals in the field of web development.
- Personalized guidance and one-on-one mentorship.
- Full access to course presentations, notes, and training material of every kind.
- To build your own web application from scratch upon graduation.
- Regular talks by guest-speakers from the most sought-after organizations locally and worldwide.
- Interview preparation, CV review, and job-hunting support from some of the best-known names in the recruitment field.
- Uber-modern skills that can directly increase your value as a working professional.
- To learn in a positive environment alongside a hyper-passionate group of people.
- WordPress. Web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog
- HTML. the language used for creating website building blocks and customized structure
- CSS. the second major technology to help you uniquely stylize your website or blog page
- PHP open-source programming language perfectly suited for back-end web development